efit - Lifelong qualifying in renewable energy (efit)
The scope of the project „e-fit: continuous vocational training in the renewable energy field“ is to design eLearning scenarios for vocational education and training. Target learning situations are vocational preparation as well as further education. Target learners are craftsmen, architects, engineers, trainees and company employees. Each eLearning scenario treats one single renewable energy technology.
13 eLearning scenarios for different learning purposes and target groups are planned. Those are:
- Vocational training: Photovoltaic, solar thermal energy and biomass for trainees, craftsmen, architects and engineers (DGS, 3 programs)
- Vocational further training - Photovoltaic, solar thermal energy and biomass for trainees, craftsmen, architects and engineers (DGS, 3 programs)
- In-house further training - PV-FAQ for company employees (IZT together with Kyocera)
- In-house further training - RE for the administrative staff (IZT together with Viessmann, programs for photovoltaic, solar thermal energy and solar cooling)
- In-house further training - Biomass- BHKW for buildingmanagers (IZT togetehr with Vattenfall)
- In-house further training - Inverter-FAQ for company employees and clients (IZT and TU Dresden together with SMA Solar Technology AG)
- Vocational preparation: Career opportunities with RE for graduates / school leavers (UfU).
This project is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research and by the European Social Fund. Project ID-number: 01PF07041A-The author(s) is (are) responsible for all contents of this publication.
Project management:Dr. Michael Scharp
Project team:Dr. Michael Scharp, Melanie Degel and Sophie Steen Caporal
- DGS Deutsche Gesellschaft für Sonnenenergie - Landesverband BerlinBrandenburg
- UfU Unabhängiges Institut für Umweltfragen e.V.
- TU Dresden - Lehrstuhl für die Psychologie des Lehrens und Lernens PLL