Freie Universität Berlin
Master of Arts in Futures Studies
2010/2011 Freie Universität Berlin Master of Arts in Futures Studies. This is a two-year program of 120 credits, under the direction of Prof. Dr. Gerhard de Haan.
- Shaping the future as a social challenge: Introduction and examples from IZT futures research
- Futures studies and the sustainable development paradigm
- Futures Workshops and other participative approaches
- Concepts, goals and recent challenges of futures research
Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin
Since 2001 Dr. Siegfried Behrendt (IZT) has been teaching at Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin.
- Industrial Ecology: Climate Change
- Sustainable Economics
Berlin School of Economics and Law
Dr. Siegfried Behrendt (IZT) has been teaching at the Berlin School of Economics and Law since 2000.
- Green Future Markets
- Ecologic Controlling