Freie Universität Berlin
Master of Arts in Futures Studies
2010/2011 Freie Universität Berlin Master of Arts in Futures Studies. This is a two-year program of 120 credits, under the direction of Prof. Dr. Gerhard de Haan.
- Transformations: futurology and the alterability of society
- Politics and governance of the energy transition
- Trends and future analysis of resource policy
Braunschweig University of Art (HBK)
IZT Director Stephan Rammler is conituing to pursue his activities as professor for Transportation Design & Social Sciences at the Braunschweig University of Art. He holds this chair since 2002 and between 2007 and 2014 he acted as the founding director of the "Institute for transportation design" at the HBK .
- Practical future development analysis
- Introduction to Sociology and future analysis
Technische Universität Berlin
IZT Managing Director Dr. Roland Nolte has been teaching at Technische Universität Berlin (TUB) since summer semester of 2018. His course at the master programme "MBA Sustainable Mobility Management" conveys a holistic perspective on future developments in mobility. His emphasis lies in scenarios about sustainable mobility and the comprehensive evaluation and critical dicsussion of technologies and concepts like "autonomous driving" and "mobility as a service", as well as the analysis of successful examples in cities and communities.
- The Future of Mobility
- Einführung in die Grundlagen und Methoden der Zukunftsforschung
- Strategische Verkehrsplanung: Szenarioanalyse
Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin
Since 2001, Dr. Siegfried Behrendt (IZT) has been teaching at Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin. His lectures on technical sociology convey the fundamentals of ecological technology assessment and design.
- Industrial Ecology: Climate Change - Requirements for ecological technology assessment and design
- Sustainable Economics - Strategies of efficiency, consistency and sufficiency