Sabine Flores Trần
Intercultural Business Communication (M.A.)
Fax: +49 (0) 30 80 30 88-88
- Sabine Flores has been working at the IZT since 2019; initially in the position of authorized signatory, she is managing director of the research institution and responsible in particular for the areas of science communication and human resources.
- Previously, she was Managing Director of Communities in the Metropolitan Region Hannover Braunschweig Göttingen Wolfsburg e.V. and was particularly active in the thematic fields of transport & electromobility, energy & resource efficiency, and internationalization.
- The linguist and cultural scientist with a multilingual master's degree in Intercultural Business Communication has many years of expertise in project and network management at the municipal, national and EU level.
- From 2013 to 2016, she was responsible for the project "Structural Change eMobility" in Lower Saxony as part of the federal initiative Schaufenster Elektromobilität. In this context, Sabine Flores established the "Amt electric" - competence center for municipal electric mobility - as well as one of the largest municipal electric fleets in Europe with around 300 vehicles in over 100 municipalities and their businesses.
- Sabine Flores has also been increasingly active as a consultant at national and international level and has given numerous lectures and moderated specialist events. The intercultural trainer also has many years of experience in the conception, organization and implementation of (inter)national trade events, trade fair appearances and road shows on socially relevant issues.