Scharp, Michael; Ludwig, Katrin; Woelk, Dominic; Merceron, Agathe; An, Truong-Sinh; Krauss, Christopher (2018): Handbuch Lernbegleiter-WebApp, openStudio-WebApp. (Qualifizierungskonzept). 2. aktualisierte. Aufl. IZT - Institut für Zukunftsstudien und Technologiebewertung. Berlin.
Renewable Energy Systems (M. Sc.)
Fax: +49 (0) 30 80 30 88-88
- Sustainability assessment
- Technology assessment
- Knowledge transfer and exchange using digital media
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Katrin Ludwig has been working at IZT since 2015.
- She completed the master programme Renewable Energy Systems (M. Sc.) at the TU Berlin with a thesis about the sustainability of thin film and organic photovoltaic modules.
- Before that, she studied the bachelor programme Environmental Technology / Renewable Energies (B. Sc.) at the HTW Berlin.
- From October 2012 Katrin Ludwig was a student assistant at Deutsche Energie-Agentur GmbH (dena) for two years. At the department Energy-efficient Buildings she attended the Energie-Effizienz-Expertenliste, which is supported by the German Ministries BMWi and BAFA.
- During her studies she worked at Parabel AG, Berlin to gain experience with the planning and installation of photovoltaic systems: from October 2011 she worked for five months as trainee in the department Dimensioning and Conception of Photovoltaic Plants and in September 2012 as employee for quality assurance and logistics during the installation of the photovoltaic plant Solarpark Krempendorf.
- Before Katrin Ludwig began her studies, she completed her training as biologic laboratory assistant followed by a three year employment in this profession.
Scharp, Michael; Ludwig, Katrin; Merceron, Agathe; An, Truong; Krauss, Christopher (2017): Handbuch Lernbegleiter-WebApp, openStudio-WebApp. (Qualifizierungskonzept). IZT - Institut für Zukunftsstudien und Technologiebewertung. Berlin.