Pietras-Couffignal, Karolina; Robakowski, Piotr (2019): The impact of air pollution on growth features and the health of trees in Berlin. In: Dendrobiology 82, S. 52-65.
Political Science and Communication Science (PhD), Forestry (M.Sc.)
Researcher "Education & digital media"
Fax: +49 (0) 30 80 30 88-88
- Karolina Pietras-Couffignal has been working at IZT since November 2018.
- She is currently taking a doctoral degree in Forest Science at the University of Natural Science in Poznań, Poland.
- Her research topics include: interface between forests, agriculture and climate change, applied forestry and agronomic research and alternatives to herbicides.
- She graduated in 2018 with a MA in Forest Science from the University of Natural Science in Poznań, Poland.
- From 2005 to 2011 Karolina Pietras-Couffignal studied History and Political/ Communication Science at the University of Paris IV Sorbonne / France, where she earned her doctorate in 2011.
- From 2004 to 2013 she was a lecturer at the University of Paris IV Sorbonne and at the University of Lorraine.
- Previously, she studied Cultural Studies (Sociolinguistics and History) at the European University Viadrina (1999-2004).
Sustainable Vegetation Management for Railways (2019 - 2020)
Weed-free railways: Alternatives to Glyphosate (1) (2017 - 2018 )
Nolte, Roland; Siegfried Behrendt; Maurizia Magro; Karolina Pietras-Couffignal (2018): HERBIE - Guidelines, State of the Art and Integrated Assessment of Weed Control and Management for Railways. Assessment and Recommendations. Paris: UIC-ETF (Edition Techniques Ferroviaires).