Human Factors (M. Sc.)
Researcher "Resources, Economies & Resilience"
Fax: +49 (0) 30 80 30 88-88
- Matthias Ruhland has been working at IZT since February 2018.
- Before, he completed further training as a pedagogical-therapeutic media counselor at the Seminar für Waldorfpädagogik Berlin, as well as additional seminars in the field of media pedagogy.
- He completed his master thesis in the field of software development in the User Experience department of STRATO AG.
- He holds a bachelor’s degree in Applied Cognitive and Media Science (University of Duisburg-Essen) as well as a master’s degree in Human Factors (Technical University of Berlin).
- As a student assistant, he also worked on various university projects, particularly in the realm of media psychology.