Göll, Edgar; Uhl, André; Zwiers, Jakob (2019): Sustainable Development in the Mena Region. IAI - Istituto Affari Internazionali. Rom. (MENARA Future Notes, 20).
Cultural Studies (M.A.) / Sociology (B.A.)
Fax: +49 (0) 30 80 30 88-88
- Jakob Zwiers has been working on economic, ecological and social issues regarding the use of resources at the interface of sustainable development and digitalisation. Research focuses encompass: Circular Economy, value creation networks, network economy, digital production, business development, corporate/governance foresight, innovation and transformation management. He has been working at IZT since April 2017.
- Since 2013, he has been a tutor and lecturer at different institutions of higher education.
- He studied "Cultural History and Theory" (M.A.) at Humboldt University in Berlin from October 2012 to November 2016. Especially, he had a focus on current socio-cultural diagnoses and transformations, the digitalisation of culture and identity, on theories of knowledge and science, body techniques, aesthetical practices of production and reception, French philosophy of the 20th century, and contemporary political theories.
- From September 2014 to June 2015 he studied abroad within two exchange programmes at University of Edinburgh (UK) and at the Karlstad University (Sweden) with focus on urban and visual cultures.
- Previously, he studied "Sociology and German Philology" (B.A.) at University of Potsdam. In general, he had a focus on the sociology of knowledge as well as cultural and organisational sociology, and in particular on theories of identity and social change.
Göll, Edgar; Zwiers, Jakob (2018): Technological Trends in the MENA Region: The Cases of Digitalization and Information and Communications Technology (ICT). Istituto Affari Internazionali. Rome. (MENARA Papers / Working Papers, 23).