Student assistant in the research area Education and Digital Media
Job offer of the IZT - Institute for Futures Studies and Technology Assessment gemeinnützige GmbH
- as of 1 December 2023
- Part-time (0.8)
- Fixed-term initially for nine months
- in accordance with the TV-Stud Berlin
The main focus of the position is to work in the KlimaRatSchule project (https://www.klimaratschule.de/), in which schools are supported on their way to climate neutrality. The project focuses on the areas of energy, nutrition, mobility and procurement. The actual measures to be implemented are determined through the democratic procedure of a "citizens' opinion".
- Advice/support for the schools
- Communication with project partners and interested schools
- Carrying out citizen:inside assessments on climate protection for schools
- Maintenance of measuring devices such as luxmeters and ammeters
We support each other in the research area "Education and Digital Media", so that the position also supports the following projects:
- BilRess - Education for Resource Conservation (https://www.bilRess.de/)
- KEEKS projects - climate-friendly nutrition in schools (https://www.keeks-projekte.de/)
What we expect:
- Students from the 3rd semester onwards, especially STEM degree programmes or teaching in the STEM field
- Experience in a research project
We offer you:
- Varied work in a non-university research institution.
- Very good working atmosphere in a committed, interdisciplinary team that is dedicated to the most diverse social dimensions of technological change with a great deal of expertise and passion.
- Appreciative work and feedback culture as well as development and employment prospects in an innovative, non-profit research institution.
- Workplace at an attractive location in the south of Berlin and the possibility of mobile working.
Please send your complete application documents (letter of motivation, curriculum vitae in tabular form, certificates) to until 29 October 2023 by e-mail to email@example.com.
We strive for diversity and gender equality and welcome applications from all backgrounds. Applications from people with severe disabilities will be given priority if they are equally suitable.
By submitting your application, you consent to the IZT processing your personal data as part of the application process. Data protection is important to us. You can find further information at: https://www.izt.de/system/datenschutz/.