The project encompasses the following activities:
- Monetary assessment of the sustainability performance of at least 25 German companies using the Sustainable Value approach.
- Publication of a survey with the results of the sustainability assessment of at least 25 German companies.
- Test run of the Sustainable Value approach in different management areas together with for partner companies.
- Publication of a practitioner handbook on the application of Sustainable Value in corporate practice.
- Transfer workshops in different German cities.
- Development of a web-based Sustainable Value assessment tool that can be used by companies for their own Sustainable Value assessments.
More information on the project as well as the project results can be found at: www.new-projekt.de