Social and Environmental Aspects in Business and Management
- EUROMED - Euromed Marseille Ecole de Management, FR
- Queen's University School of Management, Belfast, UK
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy, USA
- Faculty of Business, University of Victoria, Canada
- Corporate Environmental Governance Programme, University of Hong Kong
- ABS - Amsterdam Business School, University of Amsterdam (UABS), NL
- Umeå School of Business (USBE), Umeå University, SE
- CSR ASIA, SG
- RHUL - Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
The project “International Research Network on Social and Environmental Aspects in Business and Management“ serves to establish a worldwide network of research institutions in order to foster the conceptual and methodological exchange on innovative research on environmental and social aspects in business and management. Under the umbrella of this network the network partners strive to further establish their research in the area of the management of social and environmental aspects in companies within the international scientific community.
The international network that has been established in this project comprises ten research institutions from all over the world. The network partners jointly push forward research and publications in the area of social and environmental aspects in business and management.
Among other activities, the network partners
- host several research workshops,
- publish articles in scientific journals and special issues of journals,
- organise researcher exchange programs and visiting researchers,
- conduct special streams on conferences,
- organise and host a research summer school,
- visit scientific conferences,
- produce and publish case studies on trade-offs in corporate sustainability.
Project Website: http://www.seabus-research.net